What is Calendar?
Integrate your Google Calendar to always see your upcoming appointments, either from the Home page or the Calendar widget on the bottom left corner of the navigation bar. For each calendar event, you can press the "Create Note" button to quickly create a note for your meeting. If you use Zoom Conferencing, you can can also open your meeting by pressing the "Open Zoom Meeting" button.
How to Setup
- Press the Calendar icon on the bottom left of the primary navigation bar, located above the help icon. Alternatively, visit the settings page and go to the integrations tab.
- Press the "Integrate with Google" button.
- Sign into your Google account and grant Corzo access to the calendar integration permission.
- Re-open the calendar widget, or go to the home page. You should see all your upcoming appointments for the day!
Tips & Tricks
- If you view a note created from a calendar event, you will see the event information on the right-hand pane of the note, including the Zoom link. You can also click on the title to view the event in Google Calendar.
- Soon we will use the attendees from the event to automatically assign contacts, accounts, and opportunities to notes.
Questions & Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback regarding this feature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org