What are Pipelines?
Building on the success of our Spreadsheet pipelines, we have created a new way to visualize and edit your Salesforce records. Kanban Pipelines organize your opportunities, leads, etc. into a Trello-like interface, where you can drag and drop them into different stages as you please. Simply click on a record to edit it, or drag it to a different stage.
Creating a Kanban Pipeline
- Press the "+ New Pipeline" button on the top-right side of the Corzo app.
- Select "Kanban" as your pipeline type, give your new pipeline a name, select the association type (i.e. Opportunity), then press the "Next" button
- Select the Salesforce picklist field you'd like to group your columns by (i.e. Opportunity Stage)
- Select the currency field you'd like to use for summarizing your columns (i.e. Amount)
- Choose any fields, filters, and sorts you'd like to use.
- Press "Finish", and you're done!
Tips & Tricks
- You can create as many pipelines as you'd like, and even share them with your team! Just press the "+ New Pipeline" button near the top right of your screen.
- To switch between pipelines, press on the pipeline dropdown menu near the top left of your screen (where you see the name of the currently selected pipeline).
- To edit field values for a Salesforce record in Kanban Pipelines, click on a card. Then edit any value you'd like to change and press enter.
- You can change your Kanban pipeline back to a Spreadsheet at any time. Just go to the menu icon at the top right and press "Edit Pipeline".
Questions & Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback regarding this feature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org