What are Pipelines?
Updating data in Salesforce can be excruciatingly slow and cumbersome. Pipelines was designed from the perspective of an Account Executive or Manager. Our Spreadsheet Pipelines lets you run custom reports based on any filters or sorting from Salesforce fields, then edit any value like you would an Excel sheet (only easier). Want to visualize it differently? Our Kanban Pipelines organize your opportunities, leads, etc. into a Trello-like interface, where you can drag and drop them into different stages as you please.
How It Works
- Go to the Pipelines tab of the primary navigation bar on the left
- Press the "Get Started" button
- Press the "Edit Filters" button near the top-left side of the screen
- Select your filters and set a default sort, then press "Save"
- Edit values as needed and you're done!
Creating a Kanban Pipeline
- Press the "+ New Pipeline" button on the top-right side of the Corzo app.
- Select "Kanban" as your pipeline type, give your new pipeline a name, select the association type (i.e. Opportunity), then press the "Next" button
- Select the Salesforce picklist field you'd like to group your columns by (i.e. Opportunity Stage)
- Select the currency field you'd like to use for summarizing your columns (i.e. Amount)
- Choose any fields, filters, and sorts you'd like to use.
- Press "Finish", and you're done!
Tips & Tricks
- You can navigate between fields by tapping the tab key (right), shift + tab key (left), or enter (down).
- You can create as many pipelines as you'd like, and even share them with your team! Just press the "+ New Pipeline" button near the top right of your screen.
- You can change the local sort by pressing on on a table header. Note: this won't change the default sort set in the pipeline settings.
- To switch between pipelines, press on the pipeline dropdown menu near the top left of your screen (where you see the name of the currently selected pipeline).
- You can drag to reorder column headers.
- To edit field values for a Salesforce record in Kanban Pipelines, click on a card. Then edit any value you'd like to change and press enter.
Questions & Feedback
If you have any questions or feedback regarding this feature, contact firstname.lastname@example.org